TpT Tips Tuesday! - momgineer

TpT Tips Tuesday!


I just wanted to give a shout out to Gina over at Perfetto Writing Room and thank her for including some of my tips on her TpT Tips post today! She has also featured advice from Melissa Shutler and Work Smarter, Not Harder.

If you have thought about becoming a seller on Teachers pay Teachers, or you already are but are looking for some tips on how to improve your sales, please check out these posts! Many top sellers have shared their thoughts on what they think has made a difference for their store. Of course, what works for one may not work for someone else, but it is all valuable information if you are a seller. Here are this Tuesday's tips (click on image to be redirected to the tips):

http://perfettowritingroom.blogspot.com/2014/04/tpt-tuesday-2-this-kind-of-money-for.html

Want the first week of tips? Find them here.

I feel so grateful I found Teachers pay Teachers; it has made me a better homeschool parent in so many ways. I have found and used numerous paid and free resources from other sellers on the site, and I have created more resources for our own use and others. This allows me to purchase even more resources for our homeschool classroom, take field trips, and sign my children up for other classes such as music and chess.

I haven't been able to work as much recently on creating new resources recently and I miss it, but I look forward to creating again when time allows. Sometimes life has other plans and the flexibility of TpT works really well with our family.

momgineer Meredith Anderson

STEM education is my passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment