Hayes' Heavenly Hands - momgineer

Hayes' Heavenly Hands


This story touched me and I wanted to share it with you, too. I can't imagine going through loss like this, yet I am aware of so many families in various circles going through this very struggle. There isn't often much an outsider can do, so when the opportunity came that I could so something for someone, I was very grateful for the opportunity.

Now you can support this family too, by either donating directly to them or donating by purchasing this bundle on TPT with $70 worth of resources for just $25. Clicking on the image below will take you to the resource, which has a link to donate in the description:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/TpT-helping-Hayes-Heavenly-Hands-1050121

I'm so sorry this family is going through this, and to all others who have passed through this journey. Thanks to Schoolhouse Divas for setting this all up!
momgineer Meredith Anderson

STEM education is my passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment