the best laid plans - momgineer

the best laid plans


Sometimes life just takes a different path than you thought it would. The other night my dh broke his leg and snapped a ligament playing hockey (maisonneuve fracture for those interested) - ouch! Of course this was less than 24 hours after I had told my doctor that my level of stress wasn't too bad, that I felt like I was handling all of my responsibilities pretty well. D'oh!


Needless to say, I will likely be blogging less as I take on added duties around the house and help him through his recovery as best I can. While this was an unfortunate accident, I am grateful I am able to take care of him and that many of our activities are winding down for the summer. It is also a fabulous learning experience for the kids to witness; we got to see a lot of x-rays at the doctor's office! Now I just need to get one of these:  :-)
momgineer Meredith Anderson

STEM education is my passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment